ALPHA AM is safe, adult-supervised morning care available every day from 7:00- 7:30 am in the Social Hall. Registration and prepayment are encouraged. Payment is $1.00 per day.
ALPHA PM provides professional care, recreation, homework supervision, and enrichment activities every day from 3:00 – 6:00 pm. It serves working families who desire additional care for students of St. John Vianney Catholic School.
Registration is required to participate in ALPHA PM. All families are encouraged to pre-register.
Special Note: Students must be supervised at all times. Therefore students not picked up by 3:15 pm will go to ALPHA PM to be supervised and billed accordingly.
- Fees are effective at 3:00 pm.
- The minimum cost is for one hour.
- If a child is not picked up by 6:00 pm, a fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged until 6:15, at which time the police will be called to supervise your child.
- Prepayments may be made in the school office or online via Parent RenWeb.
- Payment is due each Friday.
- Payments not maintained may result in a family being asked to leave the program.
- A parent must sign out his/her child each day.
- Prior to attending ALPHA, all students must have a completed registration form on file and record of registration fee payment.
- Families may complete and return the registration form to the front office. Fees may be paid online via Parent RenWeb or in the school office.