Early Morning Care
Early morning care is available every day from 7:00 – 7:30 am. Payment is $1.00 per day. Students dropped off before 7:30 am must go to the Social Hall for early morning care.
After school childcare is offered from 3:00 – 6:00 pm. This program provides professional care, recreation, homework supervision, and enrichment activities. It serves working families who desire supplementary day care for students of St. John Vianney Catholic School.
Special Note: Students must be supervised at all times. Therefore students not picked up by 3:15 pm will go to ALPHA and will be billed accordingly.
- Fees are effective at 3:00 pm
- The minimum cost is for one hour
- If a child is not picked up by 6:00 pm a fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged
- Payment is due each Friday
- If payments are not kept up, a family will be asked to leave the program
- A parent must sign out his/her child each day
- All students attending ALPHA are required to have a completed registration form and paid registration fee
Please Complete the Registration Form and Return to the Front Office with the Registration Fee