The Parent Teacher Organization is a service organization of St. John Vianney School. All families enrolled in the school are beneficiaries of any service rendered.
- Coordinates the Volunteer Program
- Assists with fund raising
- Creates the Family Directory
- Funds Classroom Technology Needs
- Funds School Improvement Projects
The Parent Teacher Organization funds many projects directed by the administration. Four general meetings are sponsored yearly. This Organization is the working arm of our school. It needs the response of each family to be successful.
Auction / Fundraising :
Teacher Board Members:
Ana Maria Hernandez