Media Specialist: Carol Curley
Phone: 407-855-4660 ext. 243
Sunshine State books 2016 – 2017
Additional reading lists:
Check out reviews of books, movies, games, and websites to determine the appropriateness for children:
Common Sense Media
Free and Bargain Kindle Books
- Grades K and 1 may check out one book at a time. The emphasis at this time is learning responsibility.
- Grades 2 through 5 may have a total of two books at one time, with unlimited renewals unless there is a waiting list for the book.
- Grades 6 though 8 may have up to four books at one time, with unlimited renewals unless there is a waiting list for the book.
- Parents may check books for their children upon registering with the Media Center. Parents may come in to check out books Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. from 2:45 – 3:15.
- The loan period for books is two weeks. Late books will accrue a five cent fine per day.
- Students may not check out books until overdue books have been returned and fines settled.
All students are encouraged and welcome to visit the Media Center during school hours at their teacher’s discretion.